Friday, October 06, 2006

For All Intensive Purposes...

If I told you what time I went to sleep at last night - you wouldn't believe me. But don't worry, I didn't get a full night's sleep. I took an 'awake shift' from midnight till about 3:15am.

Now it's really erev chag. I've already been in the kitchen and everything is progressing at an acceptable pace. The cookies are just about finished, we just need to frost the Black & Whites. The little man even came and switched the gas balloon on our grill, so now we can make the chicken! In other news. Mommy has been experimenting again. We are going to have quite the colorful meal. Carrot soup and pea soup - both vibrant and I think it'll look pretty swirled in the bowl...

And for the head-banger of the day - Riddle me this:

What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Anyone can roast beef, but...


Nootch, Debwa and Dum are coming for Chag! Shani is Home and hopefully we'll see other friends too! If not, there's always open house tomorrow night! Stay tuned for pic updates as the Holiday begins and progresses.

There's always fun in the Polly House except of course, for when there is chaos.

Gotta go fix the Sukkah! Have a great one!

1 comment:

your partner said...

For All Intents and Purposes....

;-)

I think i've managed to have something to do with the title for more of your blogs in the last 2 weeks than not!

Have a great Yom Tov! can't wait to see pics!