Thursday, October 05, 2006

Girl With a Curl...

This morning was spent in the kitchen. Double batches of chocolate chip and Rum&Spice galore.

Caught the 12:30 back to Jeru and made it to work right on time. It's official, the 'new girl' has been sacked and now is the 'was new girl' - is it wrong of me to feel elated at this turn of events? Though, now there will be a new new girl to train and I have a feeling that the responsibility will fall mostly on me. On the bright side, I don't have to think about work until Wednesday when I have to work from 10-2. Anybody want to come hang out with me? Please?! I'll give you a cookie!

Back at Home Mommy made potato blintzes. She made 40 in all and we succeeded in polishing off 12 of them already. And I got to draw on the lid of the foil tin.

What to do tonight? Well, I could bake more, watch a movie, clean my room (again), work on my scarf, sukkah decorations, color a picture, latch-hook, sleep, clean the bathroom, read...

So many options - now to choose...

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

debsy said...

talk to me? ;-)

~{~~@ said...

K, fine i'll come with u, but bring two cookies - one for the munchkin - sorry i left in a crabby mood today - chag sameach... see u wed.
muah!

Miryam said...

I want to hang out with you, Lori!!! And I REALLY want a cookie! ;-P

Hehe.

Miss you tons!!

Chag kasher v'sameach!!

-Mir