Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He Can Share My Room... ;)

Rushed morning but I got to talk to Becca and Racheli-Belli!!! I was toooooo lazy to walk to work this morning, so I grabbed a bus. I mean, the 21 was just sitting there and waiting for me - I took it as a sign. Forbidden? Yeah, details.

Work was work. As usual. On the bright side, I get to actually see everyone and spend time with them. On the not so bright side, 8 and 9 hours days are really looooong...

Left the office and walked down to the Hess Deli on Heleni Hamalka street. There I met up with the family, the cousins, the more distant cousins, the grands and the great. The meal was nice and it was fun to sit and shmooze like a ridiculous ditzy twit. I love just talking and talking and talking about nothing in particular for long periods of time. It really is a lot of fun!

I knitted and talked and we all bonded over many fries. Then I called Little Brother and informed him that he will be sleeping at our house for Shabbos and that he will even be allowed to brush his teeth if he so desires. And then I found out that Nootch is coming for Shabbos too! It's gonna be soooo much fun!

Tonight Brenda is sleeping over. She has to be at Binyanei Ha'uma at 7:00 in the morning. Gotta get up early. Better head to bed...

No comments: