Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mediocre at Best...

Friday night was boring. Shul was boring and the meal was boring and after the meal I went straight to sleep. There was a bit of excitement when Woof showed up at my bedroom door at 12:22AM looking for a place to sleep - but an hour later, everything was back to normal until I woke up at 6:00AM for shul.

Shul was boring except for candy being thrown at the wrong times and the Miskin's baby getting her name. There was a kiddush, which would have been boring if it hadn't been made exciting by Mommy telling the new Ima blackmail stories about me as an infant.

Lunch was novel, the Polevoys came over and after the meal James tickled Freddie and I slept some more until Dibble came to tell me that my presence was being requested at the Zwebners for a game of Rummikub. I won one game and lost the other. Yes, I knocked my board over, but it was ok - there was nothing else to do.

Sawa was there but didn't ask me any questions - actually, tension was less than it has been in about 7 months. Anyway, if she had asked, all I would have been able to say was "I gave him exactly what he wanted."

Seudah Shlishit at Saba and Savta's. Uncle Nudnick is in the country visiting, so we are trying to get in as much quality time as possible. Sammy and I ate a lot of candies and the topics of conversation were diverse and convoluted as usual.

Saba drove up Home after Havdala and that is where I am now. Daddy is going to drive Eli back up to Tzfat tonight and Freddie is going back to Jeru because she has a boker tomorrow. I start work at 10:00 so an 8:00 bus should get me there without any problems.

Alrighty, off to find something to do. Chodesh tov and Shavua tov!!!

1 comment:

Chavs said...

Shavuah and Chodesh tov!!