Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Price of Drama...

So, Lev Leviev's office called on my boss's cell-phone.

He demanded to speak to my boss.

My boss was unavailable so I told him that he could either call back or not bother.

He shouted at me, "did I have ANY idea who he was and that I'd better interrupt my boss."

I declined and informed him that under no circumstances, short of his wife having a baby, would I disturb him.

The guy on the other end of the line was self-satisfied and smug. He thought he could fool me.

I am hard to fool.

The guy on the other end of the line got other people to seamlessly play along with the scam.

I can play along too.

No remorse, no feelings, no shame.

So, am I good or what?

I mean, whay kind of a fool do they take me for?

Do they want me to leave or were they just having a laugh at my expense?

One wonders...

No comments: