Sunday, October 15, 2006

She's in the Living Room?

MAZAL TOV MISKINS!!! IT'S A GIRL!!! :)

Got a phone call this morning from the office asking where I was. Seems I was supposed to start working my "42 hour" weeks this morning. My new schedule (for the next 6 months anyway) is 10-7 on Mondays & Tuesdays and 10-6 Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have lost my 'free day' once a month and will now officially have NO life. I wonder if this means that I will lose weight again. Every time my schedule gets hectic - it seems to happen. Just hope I'm not over-stressed enough to start biting my nails again.

New girl starts tomorrow. *Sigh* Training begins again. I hope this one works out, cause I just can't deal with starting the process all over again.

All I keep thinking is, come erev-pesach, I get to decide whether to keep the crazy hours or whether to quit. And, on the bright side, I'll have pumped that much extra cash into my bank-account.

Did a MAJOR catch up with Shosh! Soooooo good to spend time with her!!!

Gotta get real sleep. Now that the emotional turmoils are finished I've got to deal with the physical.

One thing at a time.

Damn us realists.

2 comments:

RebJay said...

dude i miss you so much havent spoken to you in ages... sounds like its happening on your end..
my chagg was nice too.. would've been better if i wasnt sick and found my 'dog'...
but it was good.. simchas torah was a little happening.. dont worry i didnt drink anything... oh your friend Tanya says hi! we talked about you..

love ya

still no net - surviving.. i think

tevie said...

dude the baby is SO CUTE!!!!!! and we are in BS this shab :) but u know that alredy dont ya? :P