Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shloimie Alfalfa-Sprout...

Second FULL day of work. I was at the office for nine and a half hours. Finished a double mailing and shlepped 'em down to the post-office with everyone else's help. Spent the rest of my time filing and doing arts-n-crafts.

After leaving the office I met up with Freddie and she bought me a bagel. Then we shmoozed on the bus as we made a spur of the moment decision to 'do breakfast' in the morning. On the way back to the Ranch I picked up the ingredients so it seems that 'the morning' is gonna be fun.

Routine is in swing so there isn't anything more to report - and probably won't be for a while. However, I DO want to keep the blog 'young' and 'fun' so with my sister's permission I have blogged my adorably-loveable-nephew.
Hopefully I'll be getting some more recent photos soon - and as soon as I do you can bet you'll be seeing those gorgeous baby-blues again...My scary thought of the day - by the time I seriously consider slashing my work-hours again I will have less than 2 months until my 22nd birthday. *Sigh* I wouldn't feel so (st)'uck'(?) if I knew that my life was heading in a direction, but I feel like I'm just floating. Moving, but not anywhere useful, worthwhile or productive.

2 comments:

debsy said...

If it makes u feel any better - it's already less than 2 months to my 22nd! *sigh*

RebJay said...

you guys are olda cackas... i'm not 21 yet!!