Monday, October 23, 2006

Snuggled Under Warm Blankets...

So, my breakfast plans were cancelled due to a late bus and a fushnookt bridge. But I did walk to work. Lunch was nice, I met up with Nootch and we spent some time together. Today was a Monday, so it was a 9 hour day. Walked back to the Ranch and Shosh was there already so we did some arts-n-crafts and spent some quality time.
I wore my Happy toe socks today but not many people commented. Thanks TJ for noticing - at least they weren't totally overlooked.

I've been inspired by my older Sis to take out my blanket. I actually cast off a square last night and started a new one.

I'm getting somewhere.
Little by little.
Like in life.

2 comments:

Dunce said...

He's Laughing and He's laughing hard.....
Thanks for the blanket!!!!

~{~~@ said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your new hours, now I actually get to spend time with u on a daily basis........