Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thanks For the Call Z...

Today was quite interesting. At work I was offered a raise of approximately $0.75 per hour. I'm thinking of laughing at the P.T.B. and moving on. Especially seeing as I work my butt off (basically alone) and am definitely being paid less than certain other individuals (ie: the married people.)

After work I headed back to the Ranch to wait for Shosh. Then we hopped on a bus in the general direction of Home for a night of DT writing and cookie-dough-making.

Below is the story of the Evil Indian Thief...

Basically, at the end of the day - the evil thief was caged and the fuzzy 'thing' freed. Incidentally, I was the hero and Toffee my sidekick. My partner was virtually there too - though only in letters.

The next picture proves once and for all that with enough 'reminding' Daddy actually DOES do the meat dishes. THANK YOU DADDY!!!And of course, the cookie dough (Double batch Rum&Spice...) That'll smell good in the morning...

I even spoke to Sawa who said she might visit the blog if she were ever to be ridiculously bored enough... Hi Sawa! We will talk - bout what I don't know, but we'll find something. Mebbe the weather?

2 comments:

Chavs said...

I love getting to see pictures!
Miss you tons!
Hope all is well :)

partner said...

thanks for letting me be there at least virtually! U guys made my night, I wish I was still with you!!