Thursday, October 12, 2006

We Are Now Solidified...

Spent a goodly amount of hours in the car today. We went to Barkan out in the Shomron. There were supposed to be all sorts of sales and fairs, but it was more like 'browse the warehouses' - so it wasn't really much fun. The best part was the moonwalky thing where I decided that it is unfair for Dibble and Ezri to have ALL the fun, so I jumped on and took a turn too! The Preisers found us at some point and after enough warehouse browsing we went out to another little place for a cute little street fair.
The sun set while we were there and I took time to enjoy the colors of the surrounding wilderness. Oh yes, and the wilderness.After the fair we headed to Ginot to visit the cousins, with the cousins. Dinner was nice but it wasn't until dessert that things got interesting. Something about old people only ever discussing taxes, politics and their illnesses. But then Shui started flinging this folded paper from the box and it went around the table. Next time I think we should be able to taste both the vanilla and the chocolate ice-cream. Especially since they were the 'minis' - I mean, they're small. Really.

Toffee was content to sit and watch the fish. Their names are Bubbles, Freddie and Splash. Of course, the bear is contemplating the best way to grab 'em and run - but you'd never know that from the placid stance and innocent looking face.
Chag again tomorrow and vacation is practically over. I hate this part. Hope everything goes well! Mebbe it will, there is the hope of seeing my puppy and finding a new scruffy and Little Brother will be around, not to mention a zillion other people.

I think I'll go bake some ice-cream cone cup-cakes...

More tomorrow... :)

2 comments:

debsy said...

he does look so innocent!!!!
but u know what these animals can do when they put their minds to it! Effy looks all innocent too when he's done something naughty!! ;-)

Chavs said...

I know what you mean about vacation ending...I think everyone hates this part...