Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Which Tummy?...

Woke up after not sleeping. How? Good question, I hope I don't do it again at any time in the near future.

Met my Woof on the bus to Jerusalem. We were going to go shopping. Of course, all the stores are closed on Chol Hamoed so we bought some popcorn and turned around for the trip back to Bet Shemesh.

Second concert was tonight. Feige came which was really nice. We shmoozed and I think I scared her with the general informality of my house. Little Brother came and shmoozed with us too!

Owing to definite sleep-deprivation I was overcome by one of my usual hyper moods. Think I may have scared the locals. Alas, what can I do? We all know that I am not one to take no for an answer.

Met Robin Hood's family and then went for a quick stroll. Back on the street I was sent to bed by the Grunthor of my Rhapsody, shame that the same character plays Ashe as well.

No bed-time story? *sniff* The nightmares are sure to come tonight. I mean, I actually had a nice day. There is nothing free in life.

No comments: