Monday, November 27, 2006

2P or not 2P?...

Got woken up early. Spent much time mocking one of the bosses. Went to Tanya's house to pick up some stuff. Worked some more and actually left on time. Met up with S&S and Freddie, which was when the day got exciting...

First there was learning that the difference between Freddie's map-reading ability and actually getting to the destination have nothing in common.

Then we learned that onion rings and french fries do not have the same nutrition facts as carrots and cucumbers - even though they are all vegetables.

Funniest phrase uttered today came from the depths of Freddie's wisdom as we walked down a narrow street somewhere in an attempt to locate the car, "You face that way and I'll tell you when a car is coming. Ok, there's a car comin!" - So, maybe you had to be there. It was funny! Really funny. Really, I promise it was.

Back at the Ranch I was informed that because I don't eat 'normally' (which granted, I don't) that I am making life or eating in general very difficult. It seems that my messed-up-ness causes a lack of motivation in the cooking department thereby resulting in nobody eating 'properly.' Clearly this is all my fault and to rectify the situation I must change my eating habits and become a 'normal eating person.' I think I'm going to be sick.

I shall borrow tonight's final thought from Dr. Seuss who explained that, "when beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle they call this a..."

Eggplant Parmesan anybody?

No comments: