Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Am Adorable.

The guy in the bakery winked and told me so...

Well, I had a bad start to my morning. Rushed to catch a bus and wound up giving the driver my BS/JM cartisiya instead of my inner-city one. Well, there went a ride Home.

Work was. Turns out the bosses have decided that they are sick and tired of travelling so they cancelled the second leg of their journey and will be returning to Israel in time to come to the office on Sunday. Whoopee? Well, that only SLIGHTLY messes up my schedule.

On a fun note, I picked up mine and Ray's stuff from Kad V'chomer. Our projects came out sooooo cutely!!!

Back at the Ranch Shosh and I started cooking. Then Mommy and Brenda showed up bearing gifts of cakes and quilts (in exchange for a masslage.) Shosh and I introduced ourselves to the 'new neighbors' and made friends and even got 2 matresses to borrow for shabbos. Then Mommy took me out to Angel's for some fresh bourekkas and rugelach. YUM!

Dum and her friend Dina came tonight too. Things are falling into place. The floor is clean (Thanks Shosh), The Knish kugel is made (Thanks Shosh), The carrot kugel is made (Thanks Shosh), The meatballs are made (Thanks Shosh), The bathrooms are clean (Thanks Shosh)... Getting the picture?

Alrighty, time to drink some hot chocolate and sleep.

I think...

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

I can't wait to see them....
I hope you left your in the clal so I can see it too. B"H we are on the path of recovery - and will be there bright and early on Sunday to greet "the Bosses?!?!" darn it! Until then have an awesome Shabbat and get some rest, u'll need it!

RebJay said...

Hope you are enjoying your Shabbos... wish i was there!!!