Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Marzipan Man Can...

Thank you Chaya for keeping me smiling today, oh yeah, and for the lunch outing. Thanks TJ for everything - shmoozes and sympathy and being there to laugh with. Sis, luv ya so much! Tzi, we'll finish the filing someday - I'm almost certain. (And guys, just in case 'he' asks... - I NEVER write about 'him' in my blog. Why waste the words?)

Sorry for spreading the ucky-ness today. I'll try to be happier...

I picked up mushrooms for Rochel. Am I a good friend or what? Refuah Sheleimah to her. Being sick is NEVER fun.

As I walked I realized how funny it was that I wore a tee-shirt to work this morning and a light sweatshirt back to The Ranch. Has ANYBODY noticed what the date is?! It's almost December! I LOVE this country. (Though, we really do need some rain...)

Oh yeah and there is a strike so Mitch and Nancy are stuck in The Holy Land! Heehee, what a shame! ;) So, how long can we keep you for? I'd love to spend a Shabbos with you - it HAS been about a year since the last time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we can do lunch next time I'm around during the week, huh? We'll have to plan this one, won't we...

TJ said...

YEY!!! Was mentioned on your blog!!!
I am so excited :)