Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Size of a Whale...

So, I got to work early and had to deal with the usual garbage. I am really getting fed-up with the obnoxious attitude that I am given by certain cretins in the management. After being yelled at for the gazillionth time about the same stupid thing, I skipped out of the office with my Sis to go find lunch and new earrings. (I'm glad you didn't get the grapes. They were weirdish.)

After work I jumped on a 6 where I struck up a conversation with some random stranger about books. He gave me the greatest compliment that I've gotten in weeks. It was flattering in a sense. Though, I wholeheartedly agree with him! (And why oh why can't they be puppies and pancakes?!)

I got off the bus and made my way to Freddie's place. We shmoozed until she was ready to go out and then we headed to Bayit V'gan. Waited till she was 'oiyss' and then got some (more) pizza. Then we walked back towards the hopsickal and I hopped on a 16 back to my side of town.

Now it's back to "Interview With the Vampire" I'm back on my freakish Anne Rice kick. Ok, so I'm strange. Nuuu, tell me something I don't know...

2 comments:

Dunce said...

Talking about compliments and guys.....beautiful eyes- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

debsy said...

did u go to bayit vegan for any particular purpose or just stam? it's wednesday night so i was wondering if you took up my suggestion?