Sunday, November 12, 2006

So About That...

It was cold out this morning. At least it was until I started walking. (Then only my fingers were cold.)

Work was a semi-nightmare. After 4 I was the ONLY secretary in the office. Good thing I only had ummm, how many things to do. Incidentally, I didn't get a lunch break (yes, that does mean that I worked 8 hours straight) so I left 10 minutes early.

So, what nice things happened today? Let me think...

1. The bus didn't run me over on the way to work.
2. Little Brother came to visit and make fun of me at work.
3. My hands only almost froze on the way back to the Ranch.
4. Pizza
and
5. Comfy PJ's and a HUGE cup of Hot Cocoa in my new mug!!!

Tonight's agenda has some fun planned.
Not sure what we're going to do yet.
But I'm sure we'll figure it out...

No comments: