Monday, November 13, 2006

The Stupidest Cheetah Boy...

Work was hellish. It was Monday and therefore deadline day. The phones rang off the hook. I got sick of being yelled at for a zillion things that were not in my control. I got a whopping 15 minute break. I worked 9 hours today.

I love being busy.
I hate this.

After work I headed towards שערי צדק to visit with Freddie. We went for some פלאפל (but they ran out of Laffas, so I had to get a Pita.) The Falafel itself was pretty good but the Chips were the best part. (Like Chinese sweet & sour chicken, but with potato instead of chicken.)

I proceeded to make my way back to the Ranch and drink 4 cups of chocolate milk and eat a pita pizza.

For dessert Shosh and I polished off the rest of the sour sticks.

I am feeling decidedly bloated and disgustingly full.

Well, at least I don't have to be at the office for another 12 hours.

Thats a bright side. Right?

No comments: