Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When IS Your Birthday?!?!

So I've hit a new low. I actually considered asking the guy at the corner to ask him what cologne he was wearing. Instead I controlled myself and followed him down Yafo until he went down a side-street. *Sigh* Yep, another good smelling one. (Freddie - what was it we were saying?...)

Work was crazy. I hate it when people get special priveleges for being family.

Walked back to the Ranch. It was drizzling on my head.

What nice things happened today? Well, let me think...

1. Played telephone-tag with Z all day but we finally caught up with each other and had a looong conversation. (You were pushing our 1 hour limit buddy...)
2. Naomi Loves me. We did a BIG order from Office-Depot for the office and she ordered regular ball-point pens for me!!!
3. Got to leave work a little early.
4. I finally have a ticket for my trip to America in January!!!

And I thought I do strange things but back at the Ranch I was trying to make dinner when I heard funny noises coming from outside. So I looked through the little peep-hole and saw, much to my amusement - a bored guy waiting for the elevator. How did I know he was bored? Easy, while waiting he was hopping on one leg in circles. Finally the elevator door opened and he teetered on the brink of collapse and stumbled into the elevator.

Hey, I got a good laugh out of it...

2 comments:

Chavs said...

America in January?!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I checked it was 57.42 when we we're done. Anyway i'm still not telling.