Thursday, December 28, 2006

All the Reasons it Just Wouldn't Work...

So for some odd reason I actually went into work an hour early today. Something about a big meeting and lots of people coming to the office. 'Big Top Secret Plans' or something along those lines. Yeah, sure, fun fun. What do they think I'm going to do? Sell them out to the enemy OR even better, run with the plans and present them as my own before they ever get the project off the ground. I guess it just comes down to how evil I'm feeling when the time comes.

After work I spent some quality time with Zalman. I'm not allowed to write about it - but yeah, it happened. I think Robin Hood showed up at some point and there was something about something or other but that coffee was really good - even though I'm convinced she messed up the order because for some strange reason, they can't decide which drink is supposed to be which.

Suffice it to say, I got back to The Ranch late.

Boy oh boy did I see the most interesting mix of people tonight.

Quote of the night ties between;

"Well, the ONLY reason I went in was because I told her you'd fall out of your chair if you saw me there, but then I walked in and you did the whole REALLY shocked looking thing like, "what the heck is she doing here" but you didn't actually fall out of your seat which kind of stinks for me because I told her you would, so next time if you could just fall of the bench I'd really appreciate it."

AND...

"Awwww, you're so cute when you get all annoyed, exasperated and fed-up with me!"

No comments: