Sunday, December 17, 2006

Baby Fish Mouth...

So, it was a pretty early morning. Caught a 420 at 8:55 and headed up to The City. Work was the usual, but I got out early and headed Home to catch the 'Teens vs. Adults Game Nite' at the Shul. Personally, I enjoyed. I LOVE our community. Mostly because there aren't very many sane people in it. Anywho, we played lots of old 'game-show' games and had breakfast for an after-dinner snack. AND ice-cream.

As usual, pictures speak louder than words - though, there were some pretty amusing things said at this thingamajig...

Enjoy... Quality time with Freddie and Shani.
Squiggles the pancaked bear.
Cookies?
Shani and Vivi!!!
Vivi and Vered - get into the spirit!
Nice turn-out considering how 'cold' it was.
Awwwww, Ben... (Freddie, nice burp - for the record...)
WAFFLES!!!
Pancakes vs. Waffles at the after dinner breakfast snack time.
No Cheating Silly Brother!!!
Freddie and Shani!!!
All in all an exceptionally enjoyable evening. Back at Home I spoke to Daddy. He'll be on his way Home soon. (Though, I'm going back to Jeru, so I won't see him until Shabbos.) My toes are cold and I should go to sleep - I have to get up before 7.
Good night all - Happy 3rd night of Chanukah and remember,
Packet of Seeds... (x2)

No comments: