Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Boy Watching in Center 1...

So as a 'favor'(?) to my boss (WHY?!) I went into the office an hour early. What did I do in that hour? Well, I got a ton of stuff to do and lots of candy (thanks to HAS.) Today was actually a good day and it flew by. The bosses all left early and I finished all my work and even managed to clean up my desk area. Chaya got me a Black&White cookie (I have GOT to stop noshing) and my Big Sis is officially moving to The City!!! Like, walking distance-ish from The Ranch - I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

On the way back to The Ranch I bumped into Ruhama. She decided that I am to be a 'charity case' for the semester. She is going to FORCE me to finish Stazh. (Remember when I stopped caring about that back in June? May? February?) Anyway, she wants for me to finish - she says it will do wonders for my self-esteem. I am disinclined to believe her, but I figure, it can't hurt and there are only so many times that I can refuse to finish a thing when opportunities keep popping up in front of me.

Shosh and I lit and sang and sat around shmoozing with Ruhama until our obligatory 1/2 hour was up then we headed out for our Rosh Chodesh dinner on the town.

Now it's 8:30 and it feels like 3 in the morning. I am cold and exhausted and I think that the best idea would be to just go to sleep.

Maybe I will work on Little Brother's scarf a little bit more. It is coming along - though I need to go pick up another skein (or two) of yarn. I think it will be nice and warm once it is broken it.

And for the record - I am NOT stressed out and I do NOT knit tightly.

Harumph. I need a massage.

No comments: