Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Effy Shnozzle Elephant...

Pitter Patter Pitter Patter Pitter Pat Pat...

This morning was boring.
The office was empty.
No bosses around.

Splish Splash Splish Splash Splish Splash Sploosh...

This afternoon was crazy.
Two out of three and lots of work.
Potato Chips and Destruct-O-Match.

Drizzle Drip Drizzle Drip Drizzle Drip Drip...

Mommy convinced me that I'm worth 20 NIS.
Walked back to the other side of town.
The raindrops were wet.

Plink Plink Plink Plink Plink Plink Plink Plink...

Talked to my Big Sis, albeit online.
Spent some quality time with my partner.
Talked a lot more than I thought I was going to.

Tap Tap Tappa Tap Tap Tappa Tap Tap...

Have you ever passed someone in the street that you didn't know personally but recognized instantly from some third-party description or from the proverbial 'someplace' and had no guts or time to be able to stop them and say, "hey, are you so and so cause if you are, we should totally shmooze?!" Well, I had one of those this morning. I figure, it could happen again, and if it does - I'll totally make an opportunity of it. After all, what do I have to lose?

Pray for a SNOW DAY tomorrow! Aside from not having to go to work - well, simply put, DUDE, IT'S SNOW!!!

Today I found a new amusing quote that I felt that I could relate to and honestly understand. Peter Drucker said, "There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all."

Whaddaya Reckon?

No comments: