Friday, December 15, 2006

You Are a BOOGER BRAIN!!!

So I went to sleep at 5:47 this morning and woke up when Ezri and Avi left for school. I think I stayed up because I was watching ridiculous movies on the internet. Not a very good reason I must admit, but hey, I had to prove I was strong. Right? Ok, not really.

Anywho, I stumbled off the couch at about 7:45 and felt like I had a really bad hangover, then I realized, not a hangover - just slight dehydration. So I drank 1/2 a liter of water and peeled a bag of potatos for Latkes and called the crazy chinese medicine woman to find out how many poison caplets I'm REALLY supposed to be popping at a time. She didn't answer her phone so I left her a message in my 'hi, i'm so sweet on the phone cause I'm a dumb blonde' voice. (Even though, I'm not blonde. Or am I?)

Then I took a nap and woke up to Freddie klomping down the stairs on the phone. I almost rolled off the couch, (again) but caught myself and got up to eat a vanilla cream sufganya.

Wow, I think I need to start that diet I've been considering.

Who's up for a donut?

Have a Great Shabbos!

No comments: