Friday, January 19, 2007

“But, I showered on yom revi’i…”

We called to wish the family Shabbat Shalom. Obviously we got to speak to everyone (you know, it’s so much nicer to get something personalized than a general greeting.) Boy oh boy, that little dibble always manages to amuse me. I must admit, I am a bit nervous about the status of the house – something about the washer and the washing and showers or lack thereof…

It snowed this morning. (I kind of like the word Snew – I mean, throw in the past tense is threw – so why not snow?) Sort of a shame that I haven’t actually picked up my camera from the Danzigers yet. 2 snows and nothing to show for it (well, aside from wet shoes, cold toes and the memories.)

On the erev-shabbos agenda…

Barnes & Noble – books books books…
And
Macy’s – More clothes!!! Yippee!!!

Have an AMAZING day!!
SPLENDIFEROUS Shabbos!
And remember to SMILE!!

2 comments:

Evan said...

Had a spelndiferous shabbos, didn't forget to smile (how could I?)

Lorelai said...

Glad to hear it!!! :)