Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Danger of Wounded Spaghetti...

Woke up early and attempted to straighten up the room. (The fact that I made no impact on the mess makes no difference - I tried. And THAT is what counts.) Made the 8:20 bus into The City which afforded me time to walk to the office.

Work - ha. I really do love my co-workers. They are the decidedly the bestest crowd to have around on an insane day. (Which today was.)

After work I wandered into town to pick up some stuff for my cousin and then I made my way back to תחנה מרכזית. While sitting and waiting for the bus I started thinking about all of the things on my to-do list, that need to be done before I take-off and I almost broke down in tears. (I have this crazy sort of hatred of leaving The Holy Land for any reason.)

Back at Home packing was just begging to be started. But first a 2 hour long convo and many 'g'bye' messages to reply to. Then of course I had to rescue my socks from the evil Mickey monster and finally trying to decide what music to listen to whilst packing...

Now I'd better start packing seeing as I'll be leaving for the airport in 8.5 hours.

But look on the bright side - Freddie is letting us take her computer, so you won't be missing out on my 'Merry Ca" adventure.

Don't move a muscle - we'll be right back...

1 comment:

TJ said...

Mising u at work sooooo much.....but am sure u will have an amazing time...