Monday, January 08, 2007

Facebook, Nosepaper, Fingerbottle, Toewarmer!!!

My finger is sore. I am exhausted, but not in a tired way - in a weary way. The world is wearing me down and all I can think is, "I'm too young for this to happen to me! I don't want to walk around bent over and under pressure! I want to be happy and carefree! I want to be able to do what I want to do!" Unfortunately, in order to acheive a comfort level of existence in order to enable myself to do what I want - I need to subject myself to the responsibilities and rules of the 'real world.'

Unfair and no fun, say I.

Work was the usual, though there was lots of whispering and 'tattle-tale-telling' going on. I'm not on the hit-list? I dunno, that seems a little sketch to me, no? Chaya and I ducked out for lunch. Salad was good but honestly, 5 hours IS a long time to eat one.

Walked both ways today and then went swimming with Shosh. I managed 70 lengths this week. I probably could have done more, but it was soooo cold and I was soooo lazy. Hey, at least I'm getting SOME exercise. Right?

I am a HUGE fan of HOT showers. Especially after a looooong day. However, I have this fettish regarding actually smelling clean when getting out of the shower. This crazy randomness DOES extend to clean laundry as well. I can't help it - I'm just strange like that.

Today was definitely a Bryan Adams kind of day...

2 comments:

debsy said...

want to thank you and shosh soooo much for everything whilst i was is israel! I had so much fun with you guys!!! it was really great!! will ttys both soon i'm sure. lots of love

tnspr569 said...

I totally hear you on the unfairness issue (and not wanting to be pressured and work hard); such is life.

I have but one other word for you: siestas.