Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Got an E-mail :)

Ok, so it's really 7:35 PM - because (as you all know) I am currently situated in the Chazanow's dining room, near the window so I can mooch a neighbor's wireless signal - or more simply, I'm back in Manalapan. Talk about old stomping grounds.

Left the house bright and early, and I even forgot to put on one of my socks. (What is it with me and the forgetting/losing socks thing lately?!) Check-in was easy (if you discount the excitement of the chefetz chashud and the flight was long (almost 12 hours) and bumpy too. I spent a few hours reading, a few hours listening to my 3 song mix on shuffle & repeat and a few hours working on the gum-wrapper-chain.

After the luggage disaster in which the Dominican Republic was given precedence over Israel, Uncle Michael picked us up at the airport and he even had a sign with our name on it! The ride down to the M's was the same as I always remember it being. Flat, industrial, strip-mally and ugly.

Finally we arrived safe and sound at the Chazanow's. Which is, as I explained in the first paragraph where I find myself now.

Tomorrow the fun begins.

So many places to go and things to do.

And as nice as it is to be here, I can't wait to get Home.

Alright, I'm off to crash.

Stay tuned... ;)

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

Just checking 2 c u made it safe & sound... Have fun!!!