Monday, January 22, 2007

Martha on Tour...

Lazy, crazy morning. Didn't do much of anything useful. Well, we did go shopping (again) but it wasn't too exciting. I think that I am officially shopped out. (Now that I have admitted this publicly my mother, father and bank account can all sigh in relief.)

This evening the women of the community all went out to dinner together. Of course, my mother was the 'guest of honor' (after a fashion) so I was able to tag along. It was very nice and quite entertaining.

For lack of anything more exciting, I present to you...

A like, A dislike and A Bad Habit:
- I like PINK.
- I (strongly) dislike driving.
- I bite my nails when I'm stressed out.

Random Thought of the Night: I would like to be able to put the world on mute every once in a while. I'd like to be able to do this for 2 main reasons. First of all because sometimes all of the noise just gets annoying and secondly because it just looks so funny. (Think about it. I mean, when's the last time you watched tv on mute?)

2 comments:

'Yo Abba said...

As you know, I do it all the time when I fly... that is, I watch the TV screen on the other guys seat without any earphones... Then again, you can cheat by reading the hebrew subtitles.

Sassy Madricha said...

Lori, can you please contact me ASAP?