Friday, January 12, 2007

"Please Excuse My Curious Georges"

Is Bissli REALLY deep-fried pasta? Something in my mind says, "that's impossible." But then I remember my old motto of "nothing is impossible, only hard to achieve." Still, I don't think I'll be eating Bissli any time in the near future.

It reminds me of Shel Silverstein's poem about cantaloupe under the microscope.

I leave for Merry Ca on Monday -
that is just two vacation days and one working day away!
I'm actually quite excited to be getting this little break.
A week without a cell-phone or routine to speak of.

And of course:

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

Have a SPLENDIFEROUS Shabbos!!!

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

Hi Lorelai,
I discovered your blog through Evans blog - Planet Israel where I noticed the comment you left him.

There is another comment on Evans blog now that I think you should check out :D

Have a great break in Ca, it sounds like fun!
I hope you and your family have a peaceful Shabbos.

Baleboosteh

debsy said...

no cell phone??? what??? then how am i gonna send u text messages to say hi? hmmm
have a great shabbos!