Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"What you get free costs too much..."

I had this whole beautifully inspiring post written chock-full of quotes and sayings and it was all tied together, well, beautifully. Sadly, it was not meant for general consumption - for tonight anyway, as it deleted itself as I typed. So, if I ever get around to it, I will attempt to set it in prose once again.

Not much to say about today. Work was work. I spent most of my day bothering my Sis. I think she tried to kick me out, but I was oblivious thanks to my total lack of enthusiasm for work and all things work related.

At least I looked cute today. Right?

Boy oh boy. I certainly dislike 'life decisions' - they really are a drag.

I think I'm concluding things though.
I'm just not desperate enough to want to do this any more.
Maybe in a couple of years.
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Random thoughts for the night:
“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."
&
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

I was just wondering why it's aligned to the center... I'm sure there's a reason, and if not it just bothers me.... :?)