Monday, January 29, 2007

"you'we afwaid..."

I woke up veeeery early this morning. (Ok, well early is a relative term for me.) By 7:30 I was out of The Ranch and on my way to Sassy's place. We shmoozed and she finished convincing me that the time has come to make some changes in my life.

An hour and a half later, at the office, I was inclined to agree. Work was crazy and I didn't have the will to sit still. I spent most of the day wandering around aimlessly and trying to avoid busy-work. I was pretty successful and am mildly surprised at how efficiently I managed the task. Don't get me wrong - I did PLENTY of work. But, I didn't do anyone else's work - which is something almost unthinkable.

After walking back to The Ranch in the stinging wind, my nose was frozen and I felt like I had double ear infections. I decided to pass on swimming (seeing as my entire sense of balance was off kilter.) So, I sat around and waited for Shosh to get home. We bonded over pictures and jellybeans and now I do believe that it is time to retire for the night.

Regarding the picture - it is just one more proof that Pollys and their (stuffed) animals are...

Well, they are...tied together in some cosmic way. I'm sure that makes sense somehow or somewhere - just don't ask me why...

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

although i'm debating weather those are cookies or doughnuts or (i dunno is there a third option?) they look delicious, *hint* *hint* that's if i'm around tommorrow which for now (23:36) seems to be the case. Gosh!!!
p.s. y is there no spell check on comments, i can't live like this... (especially when i'm typing int he dark.?.?.? - what does that have to do with anything? i dunno... look i'm talking to myself, ha)
p.s.s. love ya little one- and i support your decision 1000%

TJ said...

As I said a million times....
Am sooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you that u r getting out of this place but sooooooooooooo sad for me as am staying all alone.... :( :( :(