Sunday, February 25, 2007

Discussed the Wits?...

This morning I woke up bright and early. Mommy and I went out and I found a BEAUTIFUL shirt to wear to cousin Tova's wedding. It is black and it is hideous looking on the hanger - but, on me... :)

Then I went to catch a bus back to Jeru and Toffee and I got to spend some time talking with Tamir. (Thanks for putting up with me in my ridiculously happy mood!! Much appreciated!) The window-shade was down so I didn't get to watch the view that I love, but Toffee was able to sneak a peek - or two.Work was quiet. 2 out of 3 bosses weren't in and aside from doing two other peoples' work, I did nothing much. Well, that's not true. I spent a good portion of my day shmoozing with my partner and listening to a certain song on repeat...The fuzzy ones were forced to come to the office, as I didn't have time to go back to The Ranch before heading there. Frizzie and Fringe made some random trouble (something about staples in the paper shredder and coffee in the copier.) Toffee on the other hand, practiced his French skills by reading a French newspaper. He's quite the educated fuzz-ball.
Eventually work was over and I trudged back to The Ranch in the rain (in my sandals without socks.) The wind was so strong that I was thankful for the heavy backpack to weigh me down. Finally when Shosh got home we had a quick snack and then started dealing with the Mishloach Manot cakes.They needed to be frosted. Somehow, that became my responsibility...
The truly amazing thing is the amount of stuff that we can fit into out tiny little freezer. Mommy, you would be proud.

For the record, the wine in the picture above was a bottle of Muscato - and NO, we didn't have room in the fridge - so YES, we DID finish it off... :)

Tomorrow is another day and time for more fun and adventures!

2 comments:

Tamir said...

Thanks for brightening my morning, Lori!! Much appreciated! ^_~

tnspr569 said...

How about a photo tour of the Ranch for those of us not allowed inside?