Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Have a New Pet Spider...

When I walked into the office and noticed that my Sis wasn't there I started wondering... She hadn't answered my call the night before nor had she been online and usually she warns me if she's going to take a hookey day. "She's having the kid." I thought to myself. Lo and behold, a couple of hours later - that was exactly what had happened. A BEAUTIFUL baby boy! So I guess that makes me an uncle again? :)

In other news, some of my coworkers found opportunities to discuss the general feeling of unhappiness in the office with the management. Then the boss came to me and said - what can we give you to make you stay? I listed my demands and they agreed. It's a long story and quite convoluted but it looks like for the moment I will be staying put. The 'pros' outweigh the 'cons' and in the event that something incredible arises, I can always leave then...

The Ranch is freezing cold. At the moment there is no central-heating and for some silly reason our 'dud' hasn't been working efficiently either. On the bright side - I have lots of sweatshirts, so I'm putting most of them to good use (and all at the same time.)

Tonight's activity - figure out how to work my pretty new camera. It is time. Really, it's going to happen tonight. The battery is charging, even. (That was Dibble grammar for all you 'grammatically-correct' inclined folks out there...)

Tomorrow is Thursday. Quite exciting and it means the weekend is almost here! Yay for Shabbos and only 1 day left to the work week!! We're almost there!

2 comments:

tnspr569 said...

I can help with the camera, if you'd like...

~{~~@ said...

ooo... I gotta hear more. Mr. Boss Jr. mentioned that you're staying. I need to hear the details one of these days. U know I was planing on showing you my beautiful started project but I never showed up, brob is it's a triangle instead of a square?!?!?!?! Can't wait to see u