Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Live, Love and Achieve Great Things...

Got to work late this morning. It was a BORING as heck Tuesday. Chaya got me some pizza and I spent most of my time getting work from little ms. boss 1 and little ms. boss 2. Of course, they both got annoyed when it reached a certain point and I got sick of doing their work so I dumped their own responsibilities back in their laps - but what can I say? Sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself.

After work I took a stroll down King George with a friend and he walked me to Kikar Shabbos (stopping along the way for some chocolate - which was actually quite good, I might add.) Then I met up wit Chaya again and we headed off to a shiur on Ovadia. There were 3 fascinating speakers and afterwards Shosh and I walked back to The Ranch.

Freddie showed up a little before (or was it after) midnight and then ate some stale rugelach.

That's all for today. Tomorrow is Wednesday and that means there are just another 16 hours in the Hell-hole to go for this week anyway...

2 comments:

yo' meanma said...

Are you sure you only ate stale rugelach, cause lots of healthy food type things left with Freddie for you.

TJ said...

I L-O-V-E u babe. Keep up the good work and the big smile (the one u had on Sunday +Monday). Only I am aloud to b the sad one in the office.
Got it?