Monday, February 19, 2007

Save me a curl...

Made my way to work this morning and was in quite a fine mood. Iced coffee was yum and the day flew by. I managed to finish everything and walked both ways. :)

Ok, so we skipped swimming but with Shosh getting some stress-induced bronchitis, I didn't think swimming then walking in the winter air were in her best interest... Instead we went out to the makolet to pick up a bottle of water.

Now I'm drinking the peach flavored water and thinking, "eeeew, this tastes like really watered down fake peach drink stuff."

My fingers are frozen and now I am off to find a ticket for July. I just made a list of the days that I want to take off from work for various s'machot and such. Quite an impressive list if I do say so myself. B"H is all I can say - only simchas. Right? I certainly am excited. Now I've just got to figure out how I'm going to cover the cost of all of this globetrotting...

Whatever, it'll work out in the end.
At least, I have to hope that it will.

Like I said, back to the drawing board and the old familiar sayings.
For tonight I'll leave you with one I haven't used in a long while.
My old favorite of, "Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust..."

No comments: