Saturday, February 24, 2007

Teeheehee, I do have a nice smile. Don't I? ;)

Shabbos was nice. Sammy's friend Leah was here. Friday night; shul, then the meal and then after playing dress-up I walked with 'Kevin' to Nofei Aviv in the silver ball-gown. Shabbos morning I slept right through shul and after the meal I slept some more. I don't feel rested and Shabbos ended and we are left trying to figure out what to do. Maybe I will take a ride into The City. That could be fun. Hmmm... Maybe.

A Joke for the New Week:

I have a Labrador retriever and I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Martand was in line to check out.
A woman behind me asked if I had a dog (?).

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, althoughI probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall, guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned. I told her no; I'd been sitting inthe street licking my butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy was going to need help as he laughingly staggered to the door.

No comments: