Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thanks for the Flake Shake Sis...

My morning started off nicely. I saw some Zwebners on the bus and then walked in the rain.

As usual, the office was insane. A pressure cooker of such force that the intensity levels of stress and tension could have made diamonds. I gave up at some point and snuck out with my Big Sis to the yarn store. We are going to start crocheting. (Finally.) I got soft and fuzzy changing pink yarn to work with. Now I just need for Mommy to start it... :)

I left about 20 minutes late and went out to pick up some salad (which I had been craving) and then headed back to The Ranch.

I was supposed to do laundry, (but we ran out of fabric softener.)
I was supposed to take a HOT shower, (but after giving the 'dud' 45 minutes, the water was still cold.)
I was supposed to watch 'Casablanca' (but it's 10:00 and I haven't actually started yet.)

Now what? My plans have all sorta fallen apart.
Maybe I should just take out my contacts?

The quote of the day is:

"Hearts will be practical only when they are made unbreakable."
~The Wizard of Oz

No comments: