Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"You're gonna be bad for business..."

"...I can tell."

Work was busy and the usual Tuesday crazy type of day. I left Freddie sleeping on the couch and spent a day typing and proofreading and fixing problems that had nothing to do with me. It's funny when people opt not to do things because it's easier to let other people do them.

After work I met Eli at TM and we went out for a quick dinner. He brought me some money and some shoes. Pretty black shoes. black flats actually, with little bows on them. Me - own black flats with bows?! I know, there must be something funny going on.

Back at The Ranch I'm trying to get some laundry done. It's cold. I'm listening to my 4 song mix on repeat again. At least this time I put it on shuffle so that there is a minimal amount of variation to the order of the songs.

Tomorrow morning is my new munchkin's bris. So, it's gonna be an early morning to get out to some random little shul in the middle of somewhere or other. It's so much fun to have no sense of direction! :)

Oooh, the medley is on again...

No comments: