Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cheesy Mousse...

So, I took off from work today. I spent the morning relaxing, grocery shopping and enjoying life in general. Mommy gave me a haircut (only 2 inches) and I took a nap in the big chair in the living room. The best I could do in the 'cuddle' department was Toffee and Mickey. The afternoon flew by and before I knew it we were at the Shul for Tova and Simcha's Sheva Brachot.
It was really quite nice. Saba and Savta invited lots of their friends and it was mostly family.
The guests of honor showed up late - but they showed up, which is the important part. :)
Even Chaim, who went into the IDF today was able to make it.
Saba and Daddy ran around introducing everyone to everyone else and helping to make sure that things were running smoothly.
Daddy even gave a Dvar Torah. These were his notes.
The dessert was good. It was pretty too. :)
Mommy and Aunt Sharon even got to spend some time together!
By the end of the night I was falling off my feet but as usual I was in good spirits and highly amused, as I usually am after spending a few hours with my cousins.

Back at Home everything is quiet. I stole a bottle of coconut flavored(?) hand soap and I think now it is time to get some sleep.

Big day tomorrow cause Shosh is coming HOME!!! :)

No comments: