Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Darn my Toad..."

The ONLY thing that could have made Shabbos more relaxing would have been if we were at a hotel on the beach. :)

Friday night we had a nice family who is interested in moving to the neighborhood over for the meal. I was sent two doors down to retrieve my brother and somehow got sucked into the vortex. Suffice it to say, I spent some time with people I don't usually spend time with and absolutely enjoyed myself. Granted 3:30 wasn't late(?) enough to go to sleep - but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Shabbos day was spent mostly sleeping in the sun on the hammock. I got a bit of a tan and was warm for the first time in months. :) Lunch was all salads, which was really nice - cause it is a sure sign that spring and summer are on the way. After the seudah I went out and sat on the front porch. The tall one and his cousin were wandering the street, so I said, "good shabbos" and they decided to stop and chat. When they left for their own meal, I headed back inside and upstairs to read.

After a nap and nosh -Freddie, Brenda, Michalie and I all played Rummikub. There was the incident of the towel overboard followed by the slightly sad incident of the Lori overboard. But it all worked out in the end. Even without the chair and the string... :o)

Let's not do that again when my muscles are in pain and all 'wiggly' and I can't even hold a jelly-bean without dropping it.

Ok?

Next time we either forget the towel or we have a guy go and get it for us.
Us pampered and spoiled girls are just not made for such strenuous, physical activity... ;)

No comments: