Sunday, March 18, 2007

How Long?

Well, strangely enough I woke up early this morning. So Daddy drove me to the corner where I caught an early bus into The City and wound up at the office almost an hour early. I filed, then I did a ton of stuff and wound up leaving late.

After work I walk straight down to visit my Big Sis. She fed me yummy dinner and shmoozed and finally I decided to head out so she could get some sleep. :) Thank for the pants by the way, they were VERY much appreciated. Now I guess I'll have to stop by again to bring them back... :)

I then made my way down to Feige's apartment. We shmoozed and she gave me a smelly present which was really really nice of her and some cookies! Thanks Feige!! And I really will throw it into the tub... ;)

Then I caught a bus back to my side of town and made my way back to The Ranch.

And now - I do believe that it is waaay past time to get some sleep.

Tomorrow the adventure continues...

“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.” ~Paulo Coelho

No comments: