Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"He loved humankind dearly and with all his heart, but he disliked most human beings." ~W. Somerset Maugham

It is now 9:20 at night and feels like 2:00 in the morning. I did nothing productive today (as seems to be the trend of the week.) Above is a picture of my fish Guh-Filter staring out the window. If I were him I would also rather stare out than at my mess of a bed which is pictured below. I have a funny feeling that tonight I am going to be sleeping on the couch...
Here are my bookshelves. This little case is a part of my collection. The rest all still live at Home. (Of course, there are also the ones the Little Brother has - but we won't go into that now...)
Look!!! I actually found my table!!! It was somewhere, under much stuff that is currently residing in a garbage can...
I have one lonely flip flop. I think the other one ran off with my sanity...
Below is a photo of our shower curtain at The Ranch. There IS a story behind it - but that is on a 'need to know' basis and YOU don't need to know... :P
I miss my Becca!!! She brought us this sign last year when she came to visit and every time I see it I think of her!!! (Of course, I think of her lots more times every day too...obviously!)
This is what we've been eating at The Ranch - since about 2 weeks ago when the 'no more buying chametz' ban was placed upon me by the strict Rajah of The Ranch... :oP Luv ya my Dunce!!!!
Basically, today has been ---
never mind, I can't even think of a word for it.
The week is almost over. Thankfully. It's crazy, I haven't had such an unproductive feeling week in a REALLY long time and frankly I HATE them.
Tomorrow I head Home to clean there...
Wish me luck?

2 comments:

the Rajah/dunce said...

Well now that that's all said and done...story? well maybe i'll tell everyone. ummm..
well now that the yellow/black/white shower is clean..well really there is no end to that- just dont walk there b/c it's flooded.
And it's almost pesach, so almost no more cleaning. well, not until our next bi-yearly clean if we haven't been evicted yet.

tnspr569 said...

Finally, a tour of the Ranch! Nice place.