Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Today was boring. Work was long and annoying. Freddie forgot about our shopping spree so after leaving the office I visited a bunch of stores all by my lonesome in an attempt to locate a skirt for Tova & Simcha's wedding, but to no avail. At this point I have decided that I will either skip the wedding or attend in my pajamas.

For lack of anything more exciting I present a quick line from Uncle Shalom:
I bought a dog the other day...I named him Stay.
It's fun to call him..."Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!"
He went insane.
Now he just ignores me.

3 comments:

tnspr569 said...

erm, who's uncle shalom?

yo' meanma said...

Uncle Shalom happens to be the crazy lady's brother hence the term "uncle"

tnspr569 said...

ah...makes sense. I really had no clue who Lori was referring to.