Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mr. Gay Dar...

When I woke up at 7:00 this morning, I was a little confused as to where I was. Eventually I realized that I was Home in my bed. I finally got up, found my toothbrush and teddy bear and went downstairs. I love to see more-than-friends early in the morning...

Fringe and Frizzie attack the cake but the force-field prevents them from the sugary goodness of the chocolate yumminess.Work was annoying today. These 9 hour days are awful. Though, I did take an hour long break today and went out for lunch with Shosh. We got some frozen yogurt too.

After work Freddie, Brenda and Re'ut came and rescued me from my office. We walked out to The Old City and paid a MUCH needed visit to the Kotel.

After dropping Brenda off at TM we headed to The Ranch. Freddie made some 'vulgar' and we drinked a bottle of Muscato. My Woof showed up to visit and then we 'cleaned' - ripped down paper chains and wiped down shelves and talked about, never mind...

Some things are better left - unshared. :)

1 comment:

The Cleaner said...

IS that a royal we in 'we cleaned'....ah cheering squad i get it. ;)