Monday, March 12, 2007

"Tell me how you love her Will..."

Shlepped myself out of bed this morning to catch a bus into The City. Work was long, very long. Now that there are only 2 of us at the front desk, trying to get everything done while answering the phones and keeping the front door closed is a seemingly impossible task. DOWN with ridiculously busy, slightly maniac deadline Mondays. I have no koach for them. On the bright side - I had my partner online to keep me sane and listen to me kvetch...

After work I met up with Feige, who I haven't spent time with in - what was it, 5 months? 6 months?! I feel like pond scum! I am awful at keeping in touch with people and it makes me so sad. Thankfully, some people haven't given up on me, which I really appreciate because I honestly DO love spending time with them.

I caught the 10:00 bus Home and went straight up to my room when I got there.

I got a very special phone call that left me smiling ear to ear.

I think I can now go to sleep and have some sugary-sweet dreams.

Yum. :)

*sigh*

No comments: