Friday, March 23, 2007

You Know You Want It...

"Smooshy, I let you not eat the French roast."

I love the 'week before Pesach eat everything that you want/need to get rid of so that it isn't in your house, even if nothing actually goes together' stage.

By this I mean, waking up and eating borekkas, sweet potato roll, double dipped chocolate donuts and tivol for breakfast. Why would one do such a thing? Well, the Pesach meat order was on the way. Evidently.

Shabbos is coming. It should be a nice quiet one. I'm hoping for a nice walk tonight, some quality time tomorrow and maybe even a nap in the hammock - especially if the weather tomorrow is like today. I mean, it's 10:20 in the morning and the thermometer is clocking in at 23.7 degrees Celsius already.

I can't help it, I love the summer!
Of course, I say this until it gets too hot to actually think about going outside and I'm itchy from mosquito bites -
then I miss the icy coldness of the winter.

But for now, I'm waiting for the warmth of the sun and the heat of the summer.

Have a great shabbos!!!

No comments: