Thursday, March 15, 2007

"You're so Domesticated..."?!?

The alarm clock beeped it's annoying 'beep beep' this morning and for some funny reason Freddie didn't get out of bed to turn it off. After almost 45 minutes I remembered something VERY important. Freddie was not Home...

Daddy had to take the car into The City for an 'oil change' and some other 'stuff' - so I joined him. We took the 'tunnel roads' - past Beitar, through the tunnels and into the city from the south-west. At first there was pouring rain - which turned into slush and finally into sticky snowflakes - only to change into big fluffy flakes as we approached The City.
Daddy turned on the defroster and said, "Wow, it's not often I get to push this button!"

In The City we dropped off the car then caught a 14 toward 'town' and TM. I headed to the office only 15 minutes late and it was a crazy 8 hours of 'catching up' (which I guess I deserved considering that I took off 2 days...)

A 'new girl' started today. She is part-time and 'temp' (supposedly.) She's cute, and we'll see how things go. (Gotta admit, I do miss Chaya!!!)

Caught a 416 Home and spent the ride standing near a neighbor, a friend and a cutie. How random is that? It only ever happens when I don't have the time, energy or contacts for it. ;) Freddie, he was your type - chaval you weren't with me...

They saved me some dinner, I took a shower and thanks to the popcorn fight - I smell all buttery instead of sweet, clean and yummy.

Oh well. I suppose there are worse things...

No comments: