Thursday, April 26, 2007

Funny Little Things...

It was a typical day. Went to work, helped out the bosses, typed a lot, made everybody smile, cooled down tempers when everything started blowing out of proportion, got people to relax when tensions got high. Yeah, a typical day.

Funnily enough I was recently accused of being incompetent as a slacker. I try to slack, really I do. I am as lazy as I can reasonably be, I take the easy road out of every situation and I am basically nonconfrontational. I am smart enough to know when to be silent and when I speak I think through my words before they ever leave my lips just to avoid any misunderstanding.

I seem pretty pathetic when it comes down to it. I must be one of the most predictable people around. I hate taking anything from anyone and given a number of choices in anything, I would rather someone else decide which to do as I will most likely enjoy whatever it is that we wind up doing in any event. Not that I don't care, it's just easier that way.

Made it Home without too much of a hassle. Dinner was on my own as I am always running behind other peoples' schedules. Becca called me at 4:00 AM her time, and I was so glad to get to speak to her. Then I played on my computer and watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" with all of the girls. It is quite a moving story.

Now, Shabbos is coming and Dum is coming for Shabbos. It should be fun.

No comments: