Thursday, April 19, 2007

"In the land of exotic palm trees and wild one eyed cats..."

It was icky out this morning and I woke up early and wound up leaving late. Still, I got to work right on time and things went pretty smoothly. I even filed most of 1 tray of papers. (That means that there are only 4 or 5 left for Sunday...)

Beth brought some movies for me to borrow and I am quite excited to watch them. Brenda ended school early, so she came to visit me at work. Just as we were about to head out for some lunch Shosh showed up. So we took a walk for some bagels and then by the time we got back to the office it was almost time for me to leave.

I decided that I am sick and tired of working overtime and that since nobody notices my over-time in any official capacity that I need to take the matter into my own hands and keep track of my hours. For that reason, (after going in an hour early yesterday and arriving 10 minutes early every other day along with staying 20 minutes late another day... I decided that leaving at 4 today was quite fair.)

So Brenda and I made our way to TM and had an amusing and eventful busride Home.

A little later on Shalom came over to visit. He needed some help getting the sticky-part of a sticker off of a new pot. Luckily I have all different types of nail-polish remover, which work like a charm. (For the record - it was NOT cherry scented!!!!!)

Then I watched 'The Wedding Singer' and now it is time to go to sleep.

I've been promised ice cream if I behave myself and Shabbos is tomorrow!

Get excited!! :o)

2 comments:

yo' meanma said...

Sure smelled like cherry to me,

maybe it was a chemical reaction : )

tnspr569 said...

If three or more people agree, then it IS indeed cherry-scented.