Saturday, April 14, 2007

It Was Nice Seeing You Bob - I'm glad you found your happy face today...

Shabbos was really nice. I made the YUMMIEST oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Friday night was nice. I walked with Shani and we wandered our usual shpatzir through Nofei Aviv and Sheinfeld. Then we watched Molly get wheeled down the hill on a computer chair.

Shabbos morning I actually made it to shul. Freddie made me wild and lunch was an amusing affair. I got to rest in the green green grss and the I spent the rest of the afternoon getting beaten at almost every game I played.

After Shabbos we stopped off at Saba & Savta's house to pick up the rug for The Ranch. Then Daddy drove us up to Jerusalem. Freddie and Daddy shlepped the rug up 6 flights of stairs and then relaxed with some seltzer.
All in all the rug looks WONDERFUL! The whole living room seems warmer and more inviting. THANK YOU SABA & SAVTA!!!
Tomorrow it's back to routine.
I'll try to make it through the week with a smile..
Let's see how long that lasts...

1 comment:

~{~~@ said...

Good luck with that....